iPad Image Offset Utility
Image Offset assists in the calculation of the pixel offset of graphics when dealing with different-sized animation frames/images. Rotate, scale, and position images on top of a reference frame to find out all the data needed to make your cell animations seamless! Need to position a child sprite on a parent sprite? No problem. Import your parent sprite image and your child sprite image. Drag the child sprite the the correct position and use the data in your code.
- Set different anchor points for your image.
- Compatible with the lower-left origin of Cocos2d/QuartzCore as well as the upper-left origin of a standard UIView.
- Individually manipulate frames imported from Cocos2d AtlasSprite .plist files generated with Zwoptex (or compatible program).
- Scale individual images to assist in your custom animations
- Rotate images
- Set individual image opacity so you can see the reference image(s) below it.
- Open files from your Dropbox account or your local iPad photo library.
- Non-destructive. No data is written to your image file as you work.